Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Square eyes

In case it's not hugely obvious, I'm home sick with a cold and a swollen foot today (from tripping over while wandering around in a daze with a head cold) so I've revamped my blog, added some new bits and pieces and even read some German newspaper which I usually avoid because it's too depressing realizing how many words I don't know.

I've recently been watching the following excellent American shows: Scrubs, Veronica Mars and Heroes. Highly recommended. I was so upset when I got to the last Scrubs available - it's completely addictive. And John Dorian reminds me of my brother. Ms Mars, on the other hand, reminds me of who I'd like to be, although a little less underweight. And perhaps not in California.

1 comment:

Alexis, Baron von Harlot said...

Fancypants! The lime green look implies vitamin C, which'll help fend off the scurvy and get you back on two functional feet with a functional head pronto. Hope you're feeling helfy soon, lovey.